Shipments are made through courier and the costs varies depending on the individual purchase value and the country of dispatch.
As required by the rules of the trade, all shipments made by Le Iannelli are accompanied by an official invoice declaring the value of the individual items in Euro (€). For items on sale invoice shows the discounted amounts.
1.SHIPPING METHODS AND COSTS
Shipping costs vary based upon shipment type, destination (please see table below).The shipping costs will be automatically calculated at the checkout.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours (orders accepted before 10:00 am CET will be dispatched the same day). Estimated delivery times are to be used only as a reference, will commence from the date of dispatch and we are not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
Le Iannelli S.r.l. shall not be held responsible for delays in shipments caused by weather conditions, international customs issues or any other circumstances beyond the control of Le Iannelli S.r.l..
During sales or special promotions, processing times may be longer.
We offer the following shipping options:
Country Costs Timing
Italy Standard: 10€ 2-3 working days
Italy express: 15€ 1 working days
Europe: 20€ 2-3 working days
USA: 35€ 2-3 working days
Canada: 35€ 2-3 working days
China: 35€ 2-3 working days
Japan: 35€ 2-3 working days
2.IMPORTANT DELIVERY INFORMATION
We recommend that you consider the following information:
• All orders require a signature upon receipt,
• We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched, so please ensurethere is someone who can sign for your order at the specified shipping address,
• The currier does not deliver to P.O. Boxes or use General Delivery,
• If the currier does not find anyone at the indicated address, it will try to deliver the package a second times, leaving a card with instructions on each occasion. Should the second attempt fail, the package will go into the closest storage.
3.WHEN DO WE DELIVER?
Our Online Store ships worldwide from Monday to Friday, during office hours.
From time to time, we run free shipping promotions to be notified by email, simply signup here. Pleasenote that free shipping promotions will be applied to your order at checkout.
In the event that you need to return an item that you bought during a free shipping promotion, we will not refund the outbound shipping costs (since this was free) and you will be charged a return shipping fee as usual.
5.FIRST TIME ORDERS
For your security, please be aware that first-time orders can only be shipped to the cardholder's billing address or a corporate work address which we are able to verify independently. To avoid delays to your order, please ensure that your billing address matches the address on your card statement, and that the cardholder's name is written as it appears on the card. Please also ensure that your contact details are filled in accurately, so that we can contact you if necessary.
We insure each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you are not the receiver of your purchase (for example a gift order) then the person who signs for the package confirms receipt and is accountable for the package.
7.TRACKING YOUR ORDER
You can check the current status of your shipment by signing into your account and visiting the 'Orders' section.
8.TAXES AND DUTIES
Most countries are shipped to on a DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) basis, which means that all relevant import taxes and duties will be included in the product price.
If a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) destination is selected, product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties, as well as well as EU/UK VAT. As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to and payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.
As we are unable to advise the amount this may be, we invite our customers to verify localtaxes and duties before placing an order. Our Online Store ships worldwide with DHL and the shipping costs are already included in the final amount of your order. However, asinternational courier for your order, DHL may present you with a separate invoice from local authorities for duties owed.
If for any reason clients are not satisfied with an order, the item(s) can be returned at Le Iannelli S.r.l. at Pescara (Pe), Viale Regina Margherita 68/a for store refund within 14 days of the merchandise delivery date.
1) Go to your account
2) Click on "Order history and details" then click on "Details"
3)Select the product you want to return.
4) Explain why
5) Click on "Request a refund"
The refund will be made as soon as the item(s) arrives at Le Iannelli S.r.l. and the items will be verified.
For orders paid by credit card the amount refunded will be available to customers in about 14 days, and will be visible on the next card statement. The timing may vary slightly depending on the banking system of the credit card used.
For orders paid with Paypal the amount will be returned to the original account.
The refund will be issued in the same currency as the original purchase. Any differences in the amount due to exchange rate fluctuations cannot be reimbursed.
The return shipment must take place within 14 days of receipt of the order.
RETURN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• The Security Tag must still be intact and attached to returned items. Item(s) must not have been worn, washed or altered in any way, and must not show any signs of use. Soles of footwear must be in perfect condition and must not be marked in any way.
• Items must be returned with all original tags, packaging and other accessories (dustbags, hangers, garment covers etc.) received with the order.
• Shoes and other accessories must be returned with their original boxes, which must not be damaged and/or altered or used as the external parcel for the shipment.
• In the case of defective or incorrect merchandise, clients must follow the instructions above. Le Iannelli S.r.l. reserves the right to request photographic support regarding defective or incorrect merchandise before authorizing a return for full reimbursement of shipping and import fees.
• Swimwear (bikini bottoms, swim trunks or briefs) and intimate apparel (briefs, boxers) must be tried on over underwear. Returns will not be accepted if the protective hygienic strip has been removed. Items that have any sign of use or wear will be returned to the client.
• In the case that the return shipment requires pickup or the payment of any added fees, Le Iannelli S.r.l. reserves the right to refuse returns sent with a different courier than specified in the confirmation email.
• Le Iannelli S.r.l. reserves the right to refuse returns that are unauthorized and/or not sent in accordance with the return policy detailed online. In the case of unauthorized or non-standard returns, the merchandise will be returned to the shipping address specified in the original order. If an unauthorized return is accepted, Le Iannelli S.r.l. will deduct a 10% administrative/re-stocking fee from the refund.
For any issue not explicitly mentioned, the European normative for long-distance commerce prevails.