Information relating to article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679
Le Iannelli S.r.l. with offices in Pescara (PE), at Viale Regina Margherita, no. 68/a, 65122, Italy, hereafter also referred to as “Le Iannelli”, is the owner of the website www.leiannelli.it.
Below are links to resources that describe how cookies are managed for the most popular browsers:
- Mozilla Firefox: delete cookies; block site cookies
- Google Chrome: cookies management
- Safari: management of cookies
- Internet Explorer: management of cookies
Cookies can be disabled from Your browser if You so choose, but in such a case Le Iannelli can not guarantee the proper functioning of the website www.leiannelli.it. If You do not disable Your cookies, You allow Le Iannelli to use them.
Moreover, according to and as determined in article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation), relating to the protection of personal data, Le Iannelli, as a controller of personal data for processing purposes (hereafter “Controller”), is required to communicate the following information concerning the use of Your Personal Data, as the subject of the data to be processed (“Data Subject”).
Le Iannelli S.r.l., with offices in Pescara (PE), at Viale Regina Margherita, no. 68/a – 65122.
Legal basis for processing
· Consent (optional and revocable at any time) to process Your Personal Data currently in possession of Le Iannelli and acquired directly from Yourself (by filling out the forms / forms both on paper and available on our website) for the specific purpose described;
· fulfilment of obligations under applicable laws;
Purpose of processing
a) purposes related to and necessary for the fulfilment of obligations under applicable laws;
b) purposes related to the information, communication and promotion of Le Iannelli's business delivered through newsletters, e-mail, the postal service or any other means (including but not limited to providing information in relation to the goods or services, using cookies for technical, marketing and statistics purposes).
Conferment of Personal Data
In compliance with article 13, paragraph 2, letter e) of the GDPR, please note that:
· conferment and processing of Your Personal Data is obligatory for purposes as set forth in the letter a); thus refusal would make the execution and fulfilment of legal obligations or contractual obligations impossible.
· conferment and processing of Your Personal Data is optional for purposes as set forth in the letter b); however, refusal to provide said information will render impossible to provide such information, communication and promotion of Le Iannelli's business delivered through newsletters, e-mail, the postal service or any other means (including but not limited to provide information in relation to the goods or services, using cookies for technical, marketing and statistics purposes).
· Your Personal Data, provided for the purposes indicated in letter a), will be processed and stored for the period necessary to insure the fulfilment of obligations under applicable laws and the fulfilment of contractual obligations;
· Your Personal Data, provided for the purposes indicated in letter b), will be processed and stored as long as Your consent is withdrawn.
Categories of Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be name, surname, address, email address and contact details, registration details, product and service information, internet surfing data (such as passwords, IP address and browser settings).
Recipients of Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be communicated for the above-mentioned purpose to third parties acting in the capacity of Controller (for example, any control authorities legally entitled to request said data) or in the capacity of Data Processors (for example companies providing marketing services, companies providing IT services; companies providing internet sites services or other services to Le Iannelli).
Transfer of Personal Data in countries outside the European Union:
Your Personal Data will be processed by the Controller within the territory of the European Union. If it is necessary to make use of subjects located outside the European Union for technical and/or operational reasons, these subjects will be appointed as Data Processors pursuant to and for the purposes of article 28 of the GDPR and the transfer of Your Personal Data to these subjects will be governed by a specific contract in accordance with the terms set forth by the GDPR.
Processing of Personal Data.
The processing of Your Personal Data currently in possession of Le Iannelli and acquired directly from Yourself after the registration and/or navigation on the website www.leiannelli.it , is manual, automatic and computerized, for purposes strictly related to specific ends.
Le Iannelli takes appropriate security measures to protect Your Personal Data in order to avoid any unauthorized access to or unauthorized disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Subjects authorized for data processing
Your Personal Data may be processed by internal personnel expressly authorized by the Controller for the above mentioned purposes, as Data Processors, to process the data and who has received adequate training in operations.
Data Subjects’ rights according to the articles 15 - 22 of the GDPR
• Right of access by the Data Subject: according to the article 15 of the GDPR, right to obtain confirmation from the Controller as to whether or not Your Personal Data are being processed, and, where is the case, access to the Personal Data and the following information (the purposes of the processing, the categories of Personal Data, the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the Personal Data are given, period of storage or the criteria used to determine that period);
• Right to rectification: according to the article 16 of the GDPR, right to obtain from the Controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate Personal Data and/or the integration of incomplete Personal Data, also by taking an additional declaration;
• Right to erasure (‘Right to be forgotten’): right to obtain from the Controller without undue delay the cancellation of Personal Data, in the cases set forth by the article 17 of the GDPR;
• Right to restriction of processing: right to obtain from the Controller the limitation on processing, in the cases set forth by the article 18 of the GDPR;
• Right to data portability: according to the article 20 of the GDPR, right to obtain the portability (right to receive Your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to transmit this data to another controller from the Controller to which Your Personal Data have been provided);
• Right to object: according to the article 21 of the GDPR, the right to object to processing of Your Personal Data, exercisable at any time.